Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rihanna Wearing Spray On Shorts, Show Sexy Ass And Talks Loving Real S&M Sex

Upon having a interview with Rolling Stone, Rihanna talking many of her dirty habits.

"I like to take charge, but I love to be submissive," she tells the magazine. "Being submissive in the bedroom is really fun. You get to be a little lady, to have somebody be macho and in charge of your s**t. That's sexy to me. I work a lot, and I have to make a lot of executive decisions, so when it comes to being intimate, I like to feel like I'm somebody's girl."

And she doesn't mind being, well, coerced into that submission. "I like to be spanked. Being tied up is fun. I like to keep it spontaneous. Sometimes whips and chains can be overly planned - you gotta stop, get the whip from the drawer downstairs... I'd rather have him use his hands."

"When you're not with the person you want to be intimate with, a picture is the next best thing. Well, Skype is safer. But a picture lasts a long time. When you're alone, and those horny moments come up, pictures can be very handy."

The pop star covers the new issue of Rolling Stone, wearing spray-on shorts. Sexy enough huh.

Watch the photos below:

No comments:

Post a Comment