Saturday, March 19, 2011

Katy Perry On Her California Dreams Tour, Skimpy Ballet Outfit, Show Cleavage

Although Katy Perry is just marry, but she is very hardworking on her singer career. She kicked off the London leg of her California Dreams tour Thursday night in a skimpy ballet inspired outfit. Showed us her cleavage as usual, sexy enough to catch your eye-ball.

Katy recently told Rolling Stone about going on a diet to prepare for the 95-date tour.

"I'm on a meal plan, which absolutely sucks," she said, "but on Sundays I get to have a cheat day where I go buck wild and eat In-N-Out Burger. Then I'll work out, go to a vocal lesson, run through the entire set at rehearsals, go to dance rehearsal until 10:00 p.m. and then go home and sort through e-mails concerning the production. I feel like I'm training for the Olympics!"

Watch the photos below:


No comments:

Post a Comment