Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kim Kardashian First Single - Jam (Turn It Up)

The hottest celebrity girl in the world, Kim Kardashian released her first single “Jam (Turn it Up)”. The song was released on KIIS FM Wednesday morning.

The reality star turned fashion designer turned musician released some photos from the music video on her blog.

Kim wrote:

"I swear Hype Williams is the most creative guy I know! He is a genius! He came up with all of the different looks and wanted me to be experiment with looks that I had never tried before."

Kardashian worked with mega-producer The-Dream to release her first single, adorned with some whiny vocals not too far afield from her speaking voice. The Ke$ha-esque hook features Ms. Kardashian singing about the DJ "playing my jam."

Do you like her bold red lips?

Enjoy the song below:



No comments:

Post a Comment