Sunday, January 16, 2011

Olivia Munn Monster Cleavage In Letterman Backstage, With Lucky Cookie

You love cookies? Damn lucky cookie inside below pictures. Olivia Munn just tweeted some photos of her from backstage, showing us her beautiful cleavage while eating the cookies, lucky huh, we mean the cookies :)

The 'Attack of the Show' alum and new 'Perfect Couples' star stopped by the 'Late Show with David Letterman' on Wednesday night, and spoke about her geeky childhood (which, of course helped her nail her job on 'Attack' and win the hearts of every geek in America).

"In America, the way to make friends is, like, throw a party," Munn told Letterman. "Some kids at school found out that my parents were gonna be out of town. I said, 'Sure,' I would have a party. So then, as I was walking through the halls, somebody hands me a flyer, like, 'Here, go to this party.' And I looked at the flyer and it was directions to my house. Sad, but it was actually fun for me, because I was like, 'Now people want to be my friend.'"

Now, enjoy the photos :


No comments:

Post a Comment