Monday, August 15, 2011

Reese Witherspoon Nice Cleavage In Tiny Bikini After Married With Jim Toth

It has been four months since Reese Witherspoon Married to Jim Toth, Reese Witherspoon is still enjoying her holiday with her husband on the beach.

The 35-year-old actress was spotted wearing a blue bikini on a Hawaiian beach. Reese Witherspoon showed off her beautiful cleavage and her stomach tattoo of two birds and a star under the sexy two-piece bikini.

The actress looked happy and relaxed on the beach where she took a dip in the sea with her husband.

In the interview from Glamour magazine in December 2010, she said : 'What I’m finding out is that it’s very comfortable to be with somebody who understands my career, but doesn’t do what I do,' 'He’s a great guy. He’s wonderful.'

'I’m a very, very optimistic person, and I feel very lucky to have the chance to try again, you know?' she added.














No comments:

Post a Comment