Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Leona Lewis In White Polka Dot Bikini To Show You Her Hottest Body In Collide Video

The new music video - Collide was released days ago as Leona Lewis showed off her hottest body in the latest music video.

The 26-year-old singer was wearing a polka dot bikini top and brown trousers as she relaxes with her Californian friends in behind-the-scenes shots of the video for the singer's new track.

Leona Lewis looked radiant and stunning as she showed off a little bit of her cleavage in the music video.

Leona Lewis expressed her feelings on the new video, she said: 'I’m excited for people to see a different side to my music. It’s reminiscent of a summer romance, meeting someone and feeling an instant chemistry. The past two years, I have had a lot of situations thrown at me. It has made me realise that I am much stronger than I thought I was.'






No comments:

Post a Comment