Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Peter Crouch Fiancé - Abbey Clancy, Raunchy Photo-shoot, Deep Cleavage

We have no idea why Peter Crouch will cheat on his fiancé - Abbey Clancy, after you watch the latest photo-shooting by her, you will definitely fall in love with her.

The Liverpudlian beauty chats candidly about her relationship with the 30-year-old England and Spurs striker in an interview to go with her cover shoot for the August issue of Esquire magazine.

She confessed: 'I’ve been called worse things...girls who go out with footballers are branded in a certain way.

'People can say what they want. Now I’ve got my baby, things don’t matter as much to me. I’m not as wimpy as I was.'

Beautiful body figure, deep cleavage, sexy eyes, and this is Abbey Clancy.

Watch the photos below:







No comments:

Post a Comment