Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Amy Adams Shows Some Cleavage In Marie Claire

Marie Claire's cover for January, we will have Amy Adams, showing us her cleavage and legs. She is just nominated for a Golden Globe for her role in 'The Fighter'.

The new mom(Yes) talks pregnancy sex, her wild past and losing the baby weight in the interview.

"I did one interview when I was pregnant, and the writer said he thought people would be surprised to know that I had sex," says Adams. "I didn't know what to say. I was like, 'Excuse me if it takes a minute to process the fact that you think I'm asexual.' Anyway, there's something great about the world thinking I'm so innocent. Only it's not true."

"In my 20s, boy," she later confesses, shaking her head over a lunch of chicken and mashed potatoes, "I was a hot mess."

Watch the photo below:


No comments:

Post a Comment