Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Emma Watson You Are A Sexy Bunny! For Elle November Covers

Emma Watson just had her interview with Elle magazine, she talked about her pressure on how to become as natural as she can.

Emma Watson also took some fabulous photo-shoot for the November covers of Elle, she donned a bunny outfit and pick up her bunny ears.

She showed off her sexy long legs, slim body in front of the camera.

"I do worry about the expectation to look a certain way," she told Elle magazine.

"I find LA quite scary because of that – all those young people having plastic surgery. But the thing is, I don’t want to look like everyone else."

"I don’t have perfect teeth, I’m not stick thin. I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn’t want to change anything"

Emma Watson, you are a sexy bunny, and sure we will support your natural side.



No comments:

Post a Comment