Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Rihanna Sexy Cleavage For The Covers Of Cosmopolitan UK, Sexy Crop-Top Bustier

Rihanna is coming back with her deep red hot images, the singer stars on the cover of the August issue of Cosmopolitan UK. She is wearing a a typically sexy crop-top bustier and hot pink shorts, opens up in the interview about the aftermath of the domestic violence incident concerning her ex, singer Chris Brown.

'Men are like hunters; they like the chase. So you have to keep ’em guessing. Actually, I’m like that too. I get bored quickly. So if someone can make me laugh, that’s the best.'

She also revealed that she struggles to reveal her softer side, saying: 'For me, it’s tougher to be vulnerable than to be tough.'

'Anytime I didn’t want to deal with how I felt, I’d put up my guard. But I’ve started not doing that.'

Meanwhile, Rihanna is gearing up to play the V Festival next month.

Watch Rihanna's sexy photos below:





No comments:

Post a Comment