Friday, May 6, 2011

George Clooney's Girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis Goes Nude For PETA



Elisabetta Canalis stripping down in a nude photo shoot, get her jobs done for the new anti-fur ad for PETA.

The 32-year-old Italian model and TV host, girlfriend of George Clooney, told ET in the video below that she first became aware of the cruelty of the fur trade from a documentary she watched as a child, which showed how animals were killed by electrocution, drowning and other methods.

Canalis says that her opposition to cruelty to animals started when she was very young. "I was a kid, a little girl, and was watching TV at home and they showed a documentary. And in the documentary I saw how they killed little animals, like electrocuting them, drowning them, bludgeoning them. I was shocked because I was a little girl, but by that moment I thought that I would never, never, never wear fur in my life."

According to PETA.org, "More than half the fur in the U.S. comes from China, where millions of dogs and cats are bludgeoned, hanged, bled to death, and often skinned alive for their fur."

Watch the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment